Hideaway Strath falcon
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
whoops sorry I took so long lmao

Nyra's hell-borne hues sharpened upon Ramesses. Almost as if her mind was already made up for the time being. 
"You must have done a great disservice to your gods, for you to have fallen so far from your throne." The Queen mused with icy tones. She held no more sympathy for him. That would be earned, through much blood, pain, and sacrifice. Especially where she too had come from royalty and yet still worked her way from dust to divinity.

A wicked grin crawled upon Nyra's face as she assumed she saw disgust flicker in the former blue blood's eyes at knowing Aerin's origins. 
"Here are your orders, Ramesses, should our lovely Priestess accept: you will be at Aerin's beck and call. Day and night, for everything and anything she needs. You will be her personal assistant for any tasks she thinks you to be of use for and you will follow her every order to the letter. If I hear that you cop the slightest attitude or show the tiniest modicum of disrespect, I will carve away your very being and you will have more than just your gods to fear." As the Queen spoke, her voice carrying and radiating with authority, she came ever closer to Ramesses with a full display of dominance and bared teeth. 

Clearly, Nyra was angry now, and her inner darkness unfurled its eldritch tendrils if ever briefly in the form of hellfire smoldering in her amber hues. 

"Am I understood?"
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
falcon - by Ramesses - April 24, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: falcon - by RIP Fury - April 24, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: falcon - by Necahual - April 24, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: falcon - by Ramesses - April 24, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: falcon - by RIP Fury - April 24, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: falcon - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: falcon - by Ramesses - May 02, 2021, 05:54 PM