Hideaway Strath It’s crazy what you’ll do for a friend
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he settles and turns his gaze over to his wife he can already see the look she’s giving him isn’t good. He almost shies away from it — like a pup who knows he’s done wrong. His ears shift back as he continues to pant, droop mixed with blood messily dripping from his opened maw and tongue.

Yet, when she closes in and demands answers, rasps his tongue along his chops before opening to pant again. He looks down at the deer then back at Simmik, clearing his throat before speaking. 

“I know,” He trails off, still trying to get his breathing together. (He’s gotten a bit out of shape.) “I just, uh-“ He shrugs dumbly before wincing at the pain it brings. He sighs finally, closing sun kissed eyes for a second. “Just been irritated lately. Been sitting too long.” He explains, planting his hocks into a sitting position. “I want to fight again. Like actually fight, not spar — but kill.” Then he murmurs begrudgingly- “and I’m out of shape.” He ends with a huff.

He turns to her and moves to brush his face along hers, accidentally smearing more blood and a bit of drool on her. He licks her muzzle once before moving back.

“Forgive me, babe. For being sloppy.” He asks, giving her his best puppy dog eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s crazy what you’ll do for a friend - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 09:45 PM