Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Finally he came into view. Laurel could feel her body yearn, and it disgusted her. That she would be so driven by her body, and that she would desire anyone, anything so deeply. Laurel's level gaze found him; awaiting, confident, sultry. She did not know why he had been unable the other day, but she guessed it had something to do with honour — for Mahler seemed the sort of man who thought honour was very important; men like him she would laugh at in her younger years — and them being unattached. It had only bolstered her confidence that it should be him. She would not be torn apart in the outside world by those... Me? Beasts. She would have only a man who would not throw himself violently against her only because of her scent. She would have only a man with honour.

Mahler. I found you, Laurel said, voice serious with an undertone of playful sass, even though he had found her. His voice was colder when he spoke her name, colder than before. The warmth and tenderness that had been there before was lacking, but she could see the conflict in his eyes. He told her to go, but everything but his voice told her to stay; the conflict in his eyes, the tenseness in his muscles... No, Laurel said resolutely when he said that she must go outside the borders. There was a fire burning in her heart as well as her eyes when she said this, making it very clear that she did not intend to leave; did not intend to bed anyone but him.

Laurel stepped towards him, hips swaying and tail waving gently to spread her scent, closing the distance that burned between the two of them. It can only be you, she said as she drew closer, intent on reaching him so that her touch may convince him where her words could not. She did not want to tell him why precisely, did not want to tell him of her shameful past. Hopefully she would not need to. There's no one else I trust. Words to fill the space between them as she closed the distance; words to keep him entertained until she was close enough to whisper into his ears what was meant only for him, to apply means that she had not in so, so many years.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Laurel - June 04, 2021, 02:05 AM