Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Even as she approached did Laurel understand that it wouldn't be easy. She did not come here for easy, anyway. He had said before that he could not, and that was precisely why it must be him. The cough rang through the air between them and gave Laurel a moment's pause, before he finally spoke.

It meant nothing to her. This place? This would only fortify Rivenwood. His children? Why did they have anything to do with this? Wylla... Who was Wylla? A deity, perhaps, or perhaps another woman. But Laurel had learned early on that she could wile away any man from their woman. And did she need it this time. Perhaps if she did not have so many things she needed — a win, children, Indra back, not to be devoured by the beasts outside — she might have asked him about this 'Wylla'.

His words said he could not, but his body stepped forward. Conflict was written on his face the same way that it was written in Laurel's heart. She did not know if she could trust Mahler, but she needed him to get her Indra back. She needed him because... Something inside of her told her that maybe, they could find peace. Maybe...

But she was a Queen, no subordinate, and perhaps like Mahler had taken the Bypass by force, perhaps she should take his heart by force. As she reached him Laurel did not move to touch him at first. Lingering a moment. Please, Laurel said, a single word — a hoarse whisper, a longing whisper, filled with lust and desire, as if she was begging him for it. Though this one word was confident and sultry, there was a truth to it. She proceeded, words quieter this time, as though meant only for his ears, Don't leave me to the beasts outside. This was for more than just her vanity. This was for more than just trusting Mahler. It was because she did not trust the men outside of this pack. She lingered, her muzzle so close to his that she could almost, almost touch, the anticipation of his touch — of touching him — burning in her body.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Laurel - June 04, 2021, 04:08 PM