Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Everything about him screamed with the conflict that he felt. Her waiting moments before she would touch him were as to not press him too far too fast, but also to create a suspension. It was better if he realised on his own accord that it was him; that it should be him.

For a moment he seemed to give in, tail arching and nearing so close so that he could almost taste her. Her nose gently reached forward so that her lips almost touched his fur; she could feel the edges tickle against her but did not pursue yet.

The conflict pushed him back, but only a little before he pressed his face close again to breathe in her scent. Laurel was torn; torn between telling him all of her vulnerabilities, telling him she was scared, explaining why she was so afraid of the men outside these borders. On the other hand she wanted to keep this mask. She knew that her scent drove men wild and she didn't want Mahler to lay with her out of pity. She wanted him to because she seduced him and because he saw what she saw in the future. Because he wanted her pups to be worthy and deserving, too.

His words did not make sense to Laurel, but she knew it was only because he did not know what she knew. They will tear me apart, Laurel admitted with a tremble in her voice. They might not matter, but they would leave a heavy indent on her life, and on that of her children; on Rivenwood. That was not the most important, though. They're unworthy. Her pride, returned, and it was audible in her voice. He was unwilling, he was a king, and so only he was worthy in her presence.

Laurel drew herself closer with a wave of her tail to spread more of her intoxicating scent around herself. You... Only you are worthy. You deserve good things, Mahler. We both deserve good things. A whisper, only for his ears. Laurel reached out her head to try and place it where it had been before, in his neck; it felt so safe. Outside, they would grab her scruff and force her face into the mud.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Laurel - June 05, 2021, 01:57 AM