Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Though she could tell that she was wrapping him around her finger, she could feel him slip at the same time. Something was bothering him -- perhaps this Wylla? -- but Laurel cared only for herself. It was not desire for Mahler that drove her forward, but the vision of her face in the dirt, unable to talk, unable to scream, unable to breathe, while her body ached and the skin at her scruff was torn and --

He could not.

He pulled away. He would not. Again he gestured but all Laurel could feel was panic rise up as he slipped from her fingers. No, she snapped back, a harsh word in return to his gentle rejection. Don't walk away from me.

He started to walk away. Don't walk away from me! Screeched this time, with panic hot on her trail. She followed him immediately; her initial no wasn't a lie. You don't understand -- they'll -- I can't-! Choking, now, unable to breathe, unable to scream, feeling the ache in her body already. If he had not already stopped to listen to her choked out words, all she managed to struggle out, screamed in frustration and fear, Look at me when I talk to you! While she followed him, determined not to let him get away.

The beasts; she could already feel their hot breath on her neck and she could not -- she would not -- no! -- he needed to know why it could only be him. She wanted to tell him, but she couldn't find the words. Not while he was trying to hard to flee from her, just like she was trying to flee from the borders and the dangers that lay out there...
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Laurel - June 05, 2021, 04:45 PM