Hideaway Strath There's another side that you don't know
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn came back from his business trip to Teya’s pack, Brechliant, so many thoughts on his guilty mind. The fight he had with Nyra, the promise he made to Simmik not to fool around with anyone for the time being, and what he’s being doing with Teya. He’s never truly felt guilty about many things in his life, but the fact that it’s Simmik, he definitely does. 

So he takes his last few steps into the territory and instantly heads for their den. Head hunt evenly between his shoulders and ears pressed back, he already knows this isn’t going to go well. He’s afraid he’s going to lose her and if he ever did he doesn’t know what he’d do. 

When he gets there he finds his pups all passed out in the den, but no Simmik. With a quick sniff around he finds her scent trail and follows it closely by. Then his eyes meet her; so beautiful lying beneath an oak tree with the sun beaming down on her. Everything is so peaceful and he knows he’s about to completely ruin it. 

So as he walks up to her, keeping the same posture she’d instantly know there’s something wrong. Plus he’s accompanied by new scars, the ones still scabbing over from Nyra. Four deep marks from her canines; two diving down the left side of his forehead just hardly missing his eye and two rising up his cheek, plus the little marks in between from her smaller, but still sharp, front teeth. 

“Simmik, darling,” He begins softly, moving up beside her and gently nudging the crown of her head. “I need to talk to you. I fucked up and I know you’re not going to be happy with me.” He confesses solemnly.
Messages In This Thread
There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: There's another side that you don't know - by Kynareth Deagon - June 24, 2021, 02:17 PM