Hideaway Strath There's another side that you don't know
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can already tell as she tenses and moves up from her relaxed position that he’s going to get it. Either a tongue lashing or a physical one. He mentally prepares himself for her anger, but the way she tells him to continue makes him feel worse and worse by the second. 

God, he’s so fucking selfish. He doesn’t deserve her, she’s too good to him, but he wants her — needs her, would die without her. 

So he sighs and takes a cautious step back just in case. Even though it wouldn’t save him from her fury if she does decide to get physical with him. He doesn’t meet her eyes for a moment, but he almost feels like it’s disrespectful not to. So he looks at her fleetingly, before finally confessing.

“Simmik I -“ He starts but has trouble finishing. “You told me not to mess around with anyone, but I did.” He looks up to her with such raw guilt in his golden eyes, wincing at the pain from his scabbed over wounds. “I’m so sorry darling, I - I-“ He stammers uncharacteristically over his words as he feels her anger grow exponentially. “I’m selfish, I’m a piece of shit, I’m sorry. Please, baby, I don’t want to lose you.” He practically grovels at her feet with those words but he knows they probably won’t save him. It’s worth a try.
Messages In This Thread
There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: There's another side that you don't know - by Kynareth Deagon - June 24, 2021, 03:08 PM