Hideaway Strath There's another side that you don't know
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
While he sinks down onto his back, Simmik stands tall and stares down at him with disgust. It makes him really know he fucked up and he fucked up bad. There’s no mercy in her gaze for him now; no pity either. He’s all on his own on this one and there’s no going back.

Then she growls down at him and her words actually shock him. He flinches as if he’s been slapped right in the kisser. He scrambles to follow her order, moving his limbs that feel too heavy for his own body. He continues to shallowly pant as he hunches over, blood still dripping from his maw. 

Her next words cut even deeper than her teeth. He needs to fix it. He doesn’t know how — holy fuck he has no idea how. He’s cocked up so viciously bad he can’t even think straight. Especially when she mentions their pups and his brows turn up guiltily. 

How dare you disrespect me in such a way? What is wrong with you?

He tries to resist sinking further into the ground at that question. He knows she expects him to answer, but he doesn’t have one clue as to what to say. He’s quiet for a second, unsure if she even wants him to answer — scared of what she’ll do when he does. What if she doesn’t like what he says? He knows anything he does say wouldn’t be enough for her right now, they both know it.

“Simmik I-“ His voice is cracked whisper. “I will do anything you say — anything you want.” He’s already said that once before. The last time he fucked up. “I’ll find a way. I can’t lose you, baby. You know I can’t. I- I don’t know what I’d do if I did.” 

At this point he already feels like he’s said too much. He’s just spewing out words, but — god — does he mean them. He would do anything she asked and more and this time he’s not fucking around. He’d even go as far as to cut his own balls off, but he needs those — for her specifically. So finally he goes completely quiet, awaiting another lashing of words to his already broken and battered ego.
Messages In This Thread
There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: There's another side that you don't know - by Kynareth Deagon - June 24, 2021, 04:43 PM