Hideaway Strath There's another side that you don't know
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brindled brute knows he can’t prove to her with his words that he won’t fuck up again — he has to show her. And that’s exactly what she’s telling him right now. 

…those words are empty when there are no actions to match them.

She’s not wrong and boy does he know it. He would have to show her. He’s not above groveling and he’d do anything he needs to do to prove it. 

Then her next words terrify him. It shows in the way his eyes widen a fraction and his brows turn up. A look of intense worry overcomes the brute. The important part is that he hasn’t lost her yet, but it doesn’t make her words any less painful for him. 

Besides, being your wife gives me power I wouldn't have otherwise.

He’s both surprised and not surprised by those words and she’s definitely right. He’d let her get away with just about anything and he’d be useless to stop her. 

With her final words, Kynareth lowers his gaze for a few seconds. Practically in awe over what she’s said, it really is an eye opener. He actually can’t fuck up anymore and if he does he doesn’t even want to know what she’ll do then. When it comes to Simmik, he’s deadly serious about not wanting to lose her, he just has to actually prove it. Grovel and beg at her feet, present her with spontaneous gifts, be there for her and the kids pups, and just be a decent fucking person — which is honestly hard for him, but not with Simmik. 

When he looks back up at her he has little to say, except a soft, “I will darling. I’ll do whatever I can to prove it to you.” His eyes mean it. His voice means it. He means it — he cannot lose her.
Messages In This Thread
There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: There's another side that you don't know - by Kynareth Deagon - July 01, 2021, 09:19 AM