Noctisardor Bypass set fire to the roses on my grave
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
687 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Worripa didn’t say anything, though that wasn’t unusual. Druid was a quiet wolf herself, though he was the most taciturn of the four pups. Perhaps because he was the only boy, he also kept to himself more often than he mingled with his sisters. Despite these things, Druid cared for him just as she did Witch and Skaigona.

He slowed down to accommodate her, though he didn’t stop. Druid pressed her nose against his shoulder to urge him to a halt, then gently deposited the squashed frog at his feet. Her mismatched eyes then raised to his face, which was stoic as always.

This is for you, she explained with a twitch of her tail. I caught it myself.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - August 25, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 05, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 11, 2021, 05:41 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - September 12, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 23, 2021, 08:28 AM