Chimera Fields Spawns from some illness of the mind
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra relaxed further as he explained himself, deciding maybe, just maybe, he wasn't aware of what was going on. 
It was possible, but she wasn't sure just how likely that was. 

Still, he was also looking for a pup. This pinged her heart just a bit, and she relaxed, yet still kept up her guard just in case, 

"My apologies, I haven't seen your cub. Please forgive my rudeness, you just startled me." She let out a brief chuckle. 
"Being stuck zoning out will do that I suppose, leaves one susceptible to being caught off guard." 

A new idea sprung in her mind, and keeping the embarrassed demeanor, Nyra smiled softly with genuine sympathy. However, she needed to know if Ursus was out here, and if he would tell her. So...

"What pack are you from? Which territory should I come to, if I find this pup you speak of?" She asked. She did want to help, but she also had intel to acquire, at least now that it plopped itself in her lap.
She hoped it would come.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Spawns from some illness of the mind - by RIP Fury - August 27, 2021, 11:42 PM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by Surya - August 28, 2021, 11:39 PM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by RIP Fury - August 29, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by Surya - August 30, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by RIP Fury - August 30, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by Surya - September 03, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by RIP Fury - September 03, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: Spawns from some illness of the mind - by Surya - September 18, 2021, 09:04 AM