Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
679 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Witch’s first answer did not bode well, though the warm press of her tongue and the next few words that flowed off it eased even more tension out out of Druid’s striped shoulders. But it was what she said about the shared sky that really lifted her spirits. She was still weary and worried, though as her scratchy eyes raised skyward again and she thought that Worripa might be looking at it too, she felt comforted.

Perhaps the wilds stretched much further than Druid could possibly comprehend. But those neighborly lights in the sky, impossibly out of reach, somehow grounded her. No matter how far Worripa wandered, the moon would never change beyond its familiar phases. It would follow him, but stay here too, keeping them both company.

Without warning, Druid draped herself across the grass, letting out a sigh. She stretched out her left foreleg, letting Bracelet loosen and slither away into the grass. Her mismatched eyes followed the serpent before they wandered back over to Witch.

I never want to leave Rivenwood, she asserted, eyes quietly beseeching her sister to make the same declaration.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - August 30, 2021, 07:11 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM