Silvertip Mountain Today's air quality is mauve and speckled
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
I did not see him go, said Aventus, feeling then that he had been wrong to leave the gathering. Tuur's location would be useful information. I did not want to be recognized, and he only stood there like a whipped cur when they took his ear, he explained, but it felt like an excuse now. It was true, but it was also true that Aventus was quite an unremarkable looking wolf and could easily have pretended he did not know what Tuur was talking about if the boy called him out among the crowd.

Too late for that now. I can search for him, he offered, eager to claw his way back into Merrick's good graces despite this blunder of letting Tuur go. They simply had different goals. Merrick saw Tuur as another opportunity to bolster Ursus. Aventus saw Tuur as prey.

Moonglow as an ally. It would be a tall order, and one Aventus would not see to completion before being called back to Ursus. Another failure to add to his count. To learn what gave them strength, though ... Now that was something he might be able to do. He could start by learning what wrong Tuur had done them. I will do what I can, he said, and prayed it would be enough for the bear's regard.
Messages In This Thread
Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - September 26, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Aventus - October 13, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Today's air quality is mauve and speckled - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 01:31 PM