Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,236 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
He would not venture too far or for too long, should he be needed back at the village, but Kigipigak could not help himself when he began to explore in earnest. It was what he needed; Moonglow was a fine and quiet place for the likes of women and children, he was fortunate to have a home such as it, however, Kigipigak found it difficult to be rooted in one place.

He did not pay much attention to landmarks. The sky would lead him home when the time came - it was cold and clear out, as evening crept closer, and the stars could guide him. He did not know what he would find upon the plain. A herd of something distant - yet gargantuan - drew his eye.

These megalithic beasts looked impressive even from great distance. As Kigipigak strained to watch them, something substantial and pale crossed along the hillside and drew his eye: canine or ursine, he could not be immediately sure.
Messages In This Thread
Fire, Hell Fire, This Fire Burning In My Skin - by RIP Fury - September 28, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Fire, Hell Fire, This Fire Burning In My Skin - by Kigipigak - September 28, 2021, 08:41 PM