Noctisardor Bypass light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
671 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
He shushed her with soft Germanic words but Druid only felt more flustered. She had been pining for winter all this time, never knowing that it meant her closest friend (aside from her sisters, of course) would leave her for such a long time.

He painted a picture with his words, which stirred a memory of her conversation with Wylla. Druid sniffled. It still sounded so magical to her. But how could she enjoy a whole season bereft of Bracelet?

She opened her mouth to say something to that effect when Druid suddenly noticed the way Mahler’s ribs poked almost painfully against her own. She slipped out of his grasp but didn’t go far, eyes touching on his face before drifting down his body, then back up again.

Druid blinked, fresh tears still glistering in her eyes. Mahler, she whispered with alarm, are you sick?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed - by Druid - November 04, 2021, 10:53 AM