Coconut Grove nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
671 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
He seemed to surprise himself with his answer. Druid blinked, wondering if that meant she was trespassing. He didn’t seem territorial in the least, and it didn’t look like there were others around here, at least in the immediate vicinity. Druid hadn’t come across any obvious markers, either.

She suddenly wondered whether a single wolf could claim and hold a territory. Druid supposed she would find out for herself someday, if she decided to stop moving and attempt to settle down someplace. Druid had considered trying to join a pack of strangers and simply refuse to develop any kind of personal connections with them, but she’d decided that sounded both implausible and risky.

But what if she teamed up with one other wolf? Would Druid get attached or could she keep him at arm’s length? Did she really want to spend her days with some strange man? Realizing she was hypothesizing about this perfect stranger before her, Druid grabbed that thought just like the others, stuffed it in the closet in the back of her mind and slammed the proverbial door.

Not really sure what to say in reply to his latest remark, Druid remained quiet for a moment before peering at the nearby waves and asking, Do you know how to fish?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Penn - March 19, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Druid - March 20, 2022, 11:44 AM