Black Morass wild women
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
Limit Two 
@Fury? :)

she was lost.

it showed in the thinness of her form and the way her longer fur of her stomach and legs had matted. cluttered with twigs and muck. this place only made it worse. but she thought that somewhere with water would bring good things.

it had brought her @Tavina hadn't it? maybe she could...find her again, tell another story.

except she was convinced she had entered a very bad place. surely nobody lived in the muck of this place, let alone visited it.

right?
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
<333

The unwavering behemoth prowled outside the Strath today. 
Her daughters, with her as always. Never too far away.

Never. 

The Warchief was steadily showing them the rest of the valley, the entirety of territory that was theirs to claim.

And then, a dirtied figure, trapsing lost-like in the muck of the Morass.
Ears perked, eyes fierce and wary, Fury would let out a low, gruff woof to signal her and her ilk's presence.

Her stance was protective and firm, mindful of the small forms of her children at her forelegs.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
260 Posts
Ooc —
a...sound!

a non-wood related sound!

her heart soared and she called out with a cry of relief. hello! hello! please don't leave! all too desperate to see another face. nala was but a wisp in the face of the warrior woman — who made her chest feel funny — who had come across her. she hardly even recognized that the pale warrior had children with her.

oh, i am so happy to see you!
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury felt her daughters peek at the strange canine from behind her forepaw, curious yet wary.

This dog didn't seem to be a threat though,  and so hesitantly, the Amazon would look to her daughters and nod once, an allowance for them to show themselves. 
Sovereign, of course, marched a step or two forward, little tail held high like mum's always was!

Fury chuckled at her daughter's bravery,, them returned her amber gaze to Nala.

"Are you lost?" The Queen would ask of the Australian mix breed. She was unphased by the strange appearance. @Kynareth Deagon looked far stranger than Nala, especially in the domains of pureblooded wolves.

tag for reference unless Kyn wants to join lol
Health (100/100)
260 Posts
Ooc —
children...

she saw them now, especially as the pale one matched so boldly. nala happily indulged the child with a polite wave of her tail and a small bow. treating her as if she was a princess. who was to say she wasn't!

very, very lost. except...i couldn't tell you where i am meant to go!

she laughed, almost songbird in tone.

i am nala.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The dog was childlike in her own way, fae-like even with her songbird laughter. 
Fury allowed a soft smile as Sovereign accepted Nala's indulgence with a bold, loud puppy bark. 
Cute,  more so than Fierce.

"I am Fury. I claim this valley with my pack, The Saints." She replied in turn, "Our primary obode is the Strath, eastward." 
The Warchief motioned with her muzzle in the direction of her home. 
"My daughters, Sovereign, and Credence." She gestured to her snowy mini-me and the vantablack child respectively.
Then, a consideration. 

"Do you need a home?" 
Health (100/100)
260 Posts
Ooc —
it was so much to take in, but she welcomed it all openly. her eyes fluttered to where the woman gestured to. then bounced between her children where she would coo softly — well hello, sovereign and credence. brave adventurers today? surely it helped that nala was so...tiny. easily near their level already.

then an offer!

oh! i would love a home! she beamed with a wide smile. home had always been a...loose term, but a term that had brought good things nonetheless.

her chest still carried warmth with her eyes fixed upon the warrior woman. she was a giant. marked by time and wars unknown to the dog. yet here she was with a soft touch.

ah, a crush, nala felt sheepish for it.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury couldn't help the warm smile at the optimism of Nala.
And her...purity.
The Queen couldn't recall a time she had been as morally clean as the female accepting her offer seemed to be.

Sovereign smiled in response to Nala, not yet using her words. Perhaps she saw no need just yet?

Fury would then inquire "What are your skills? Scouting? Medicine? Something else?" 
In truth The Saints needed a Medic to add to their ranks, but Fury did not say this aloud as of the moment.
Health (100/100)
260 Posts
Ooc —
oh i...well, i'm skilled in arts. she admitted a bit timidly, features still split by a smile but it was undeniably a shy one now. i know songs and stories. i bet i could make you a garden though! perhaps for your medics.

slowly her tail waved, hoping that her...rather unorthodox answers would please the great woman.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury chuckled lightly. A soft noise, it might have sounded more like a rumble. 

"I will train you to fight, alongside your knack for stories." Fury replied.
"Our pack is based around being able to fight. However we will not turn away other skills. Come, home is this way." The Warqueen turned then with her children, beginning at a leisurely walk to allow for the newest recruit to follow closely.
Health (100/100)
260 Posts
Ooc —
maybe fade on this and another one with them in the strath? :3

fighting was...scary! but nala was uncertain if this was perhaps just another wolf thing. something she did not understand fully.

but her head nodded as she stuck tightly near the hip of fury.

thank you, so much. her tail would continue a sort of lazy wagging motion the rest of the way home.