Can I change my mind about a death, thread in progress?
58 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Hello, I had a question regarding the death of Khalys. I originally used dice to decide the outcome but have since come to regret the decision! The thread is still in progress, but her death was written...others have posted after as well. 

Am I allowed to reverse it?
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Character death is permanent. Once a death has been written, and especially once other characters have acknowledged it, it cannot be undone.

We recommend that players leave things open-ended or exclude potential death entirely if they aren't 100% certain about killing a character. If the death is vague enough, then the decision is reversible. For example, the pack finds some scraps of fur and blood at the scene of a scuffle, but there is no trace of a body. The pack may believe that the character died and was dragged away, but it is also plausible the character escaped and fled, so that type of suggested death could be undone.

Unfortunately, Khalys' death is explicit, definite, and has been acknowledged. Since it would cause continuity issues for the other involved characters, reversing it now is not possible.