Emberwood Candy dolls
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
The sun rose over dark red forest, sinking it's colors into the ground. Amalia shifted beneath the new born rays and slowly stood to her feet. She had come towards the forest, and had skirted any wolf smells, tried to stay in neutral territory as best that she could. No one had taken her life blood, or drove her too the ground, so she was fairly certain she wasn't in any territory, but one may never really know, if a pack was just forming.

Amalia lifted her pert black snout to the sky and took a deep, penetrating sniff, taking in the forest smells, the loamy soil, the wild flowers that brushed her paws with gentle, colorful faces. The smell of wood and small creatures stirred a primal urge inside her, for hunting and food.

Nose to the ground she followed the scent of the cotton tails that made up the forest floor, eyes darting from one hole to the next. Her mouth watered at the first scent of large rabbit and it was with full heart, and lungs full of morning air, she darted after the plump rabbit she had seen just moments before.

Paws dug at the loamy ground, as she bunched the rears of her legs and bounded after the white cotton of brown rabbit. She snapped once, twice and feinted finally grasping it with pearly fangs and dug deep. The bitter warmth of life giving liquid sluicing along her tongue. The nectar of gods, as far as she was concerned. 

A soft grunt worked it's way from her maw, and she slowly stepped towards a large tree, the limp creature hanging from her mouth. She settled to the ground and with deep snap, began her breakfast feast.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
fresh blood was such an inviting smell, the brute lumbered trough the wood as if leashed and dragged by it.

her large head emerged from between two treetrunks, but even before her steps announced her.

she couldn't be fucked to play a sneaky thief.

"hello." she spoke, lips tugged back and up in a smile, that would be far from pleasant even if her face was intact. "s'h'are a hite hor a hello' tra'eller?"

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia heard a lumbering creature and lifted her head, body ready to jump and run. Though the creature that came though large and thoroughly disfigured, poor dear. Didn't seem threatening yet. Her size was of course, but Amalia as know small femme either.

Hello

She tilted her head, ears forward trying to figure out what the heck this femme was saying. She finally did get the just of it, and tore a chuck out for herself. And pressed the rest forward.

Gladly. I hope you like rabbit. I'm Amalia.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
hazel eyes got wide and glistened with hunger when not a piece, but full prey was offered to her. diesel pulled herself trough the trees, in her complete wrinkled majesty.

she approached the other hurriedly, else the bird get second thoughs and take flight. once the rabbit was dragged a few leaps away, diesel set her paws on top of it and took the first starved bites still standing.

once enough meat was down her throat to dull the aching in her belly, the bitch sighed contently and laid down - paws still on top of the gift.

"hleshure, hut i can't really shay your nane- ... nane. na-" 

a side of her face scrunched with annoyance.

"you get it."

another bite. she chortled as she chewed.

"can't shay 'ain either. it's dishel. huzzhle it out."

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia watched the strange creature respectfully. She looked like a strange wolf, but she wasn't sure about if she'd ever seen one. She was clearly hungry.

Amalia listened, the wound on her face making it difficult, but she understood. 

You may call me Lia. If it's easier. Is it Dashiell?

Amalia wrinkled her snout or Diesel?

Amalia thumped her tail once, twice. Taking in the area again. It's pretty here, don't you think?
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
diesel chuckled, bits of soft meat escaping between the gaps in her teeth.

"you got it right." pause to lick the blood out her folds. "lia." she tested the nickname, savoring it with the same pleasure she did the rabbit.

while the wolfess looked around, the bitch lowered her head to busy her mouth, and watched her from the corners of her eyes. not bad looking. big and lean. about her age, but not bratty. the colors of her coat reminded diesel of another. best hope this one didn't have a snowcocked husband on stand-by.

"nn, didn't notiche." a strip of skin was ripped off the rabbit. "gotta keeh hai head down, 'ee on the lookout hor shcrahs. hodiess. carcasshesh."

100th post let's goooooo

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia watched as food dribbled down the others face. Though she couldn't help it clearly, that horrendous wound. It looked like it had been painful. Most wolves would have asked, but Amalia was too kind hearted to even make mention of it.

Amalia smiled as the she bitch tried out her name. It was easier for her to pronounce. No one had ever given Amalia a nickname before, nor had she offered one it was a kind of nice thing.

Amalia had difficulty understanding this Diesel and she felt bad for asking, but she didn't understand. On the look out for what? Carcasses?

YAY! I took the wrong moment to eat watermelon and read lmao 
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
a rib bone snapped in half.

"yesh." she slurped the red-stained drool back into her mouth.

"-aybe you haven't noticed, 'ut ih hardly 'uilt for hunting." this was accompanied by a contrasting roll of great shoulders. the dog had other talents.

snout dove into the gore. "you?" what talents did this pretty thing possess?

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia took a small bite of the chunk she had pulled off. Chewing and swallowing listening, and puzzling. Unsure what this creature was saying, but trying to listen all the same.

She felt bad that this dog was a scavenger rather than a hunter. it didn't seem very fair. She didn't like it. 

Well, I love hunting, preferably rabbits, and small game. Easier to catch without help. I also am a fair minder of pups. I think they are adorable and I'm a very good listener.

She tried to be at any rate. She wasn't always a good listener, but she did try.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Pack Formation 
huntress. but, motherly. diesel had the image of a big-bellied lia, coming into some nondescript den with a fat pheasant in her jaws and fierceness in her gaze.

it was a quick thought, and left the mastiff chuckling into her rapidly diminishing meal.

"that sho?" chew. chew. gulp. "you got hlansh how to use thoshe talentsh?"

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
OMG haha cackles.

If Diesel had shared her image, Amalia imagined she would have laughed. She like jokes, much like everyone else, sometimes more. She is a happy wolf by nature.

Amalia raised a brow at the Mastiff laughing, but was uncertain what was funny. She decided not to ask, no point in making the poor femme speak more than was needed. It was clearly hard for her.

Yes I have used them quite often in my former pack. I was one of the oldest girls, so of course i took care of the pups when a mother needed a break, and I always listened to my brothers and their mates, and my sisters and their mates. Though Even my mediating couldn't stop what happened. And i can hunt. It filled your belly, friend.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
diesel's hazel gaze never left the girl as she spoke, swallowing her soft, honest, innocent beauty along with the flesh.

so it came as a surprise when the bitch dove in for another bite, and swallowed crunchy leaflitter instead.

she spat, continued spitting, and swiped at her maw and tongue to wipe the matter off of them. when her mouth no longer felt tainted by deerfood and, likely, deerpiss, she looked down at where her meal was supposed to be.

only bones and scraps remained, nothing larger than her pawpad. diesel scowled at her own hasty eating. should've savoured it longer. now, what kind of luck would let her bum a bunny off a complete stranger again?

with an irritated sigh she rose to her feet. she managed to push her wrinkles into a smile as she looked at lia.

"-ell, 'ord o' advishe, hrend, kee' your talentsh a'ay hrom the 'ountainsh." her big head geatured at the massif rising over the woods, and its estranged siblings rising beyond it.

"no good 'ool's there." that was said with bitterness, and a lick over her torn-off lip.

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia should have been uneasy at the way the beast dog stared at her. However, she felt no malice only curiosity and hunger.

Amalia was surprised that the she dog didn't see the meat was gone or at least smell it. She hid a gentle smile at the poor femme.

Amalia was taken aback by the bitterness that she spoke. I'll remember Diesel. Thank you. Before i leave today. I'll put a brace of rabbits in a cache for you.

Should she be taking care of others probably not, would she yes.::
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
what a... generous offer.

there was a soft look in diesel's eyes as she looked at this, at brief introduction, pure, gentle young woman. diesel liked them like that. they contrasted her own roughness, but seldom left her close compay unmarked. think of a beautiful, curvaceous wheel of cheese ferociously rubbed against a rusted grater.

she took a step towards lia. testing. now she smiled more sincerely, her tail giving pleased wags.

things could go two ways:

if the dog observed in the wolf flightiness or defensive aggression, she'd stop her advances.

if the wolf was meek, the dog would approach amicably, coming closer to sniff around her pretty face and neck, allowing the other to do the same tp her wrinkled, as they often said mutated self.

baby girl, how far does you kindness extend?

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia noticed the change immediately and her wariness grew. She studied Diesel with a mixed expression of curiosity and wariness.

Amalia was neither meek nor mild. She could and would hold her own if it were needed. She wasnt sure what these she dog wanted, but she would stay calm.

A sniff she could handle, much more and she'd have to be firm, but kind.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
a little chuckle.

diesel drew her head back to look the girl in her near-neon green eyes, warm smile on her creases.

good girl.

"i hohe the lands don't rot what's in you." she whispered, low and rumbling. 

the dog stepped away, turning without care for leaving herself undefended. 

"and you got 'ai thanks." another look over her shoulder, her smile persisting. "-armest."

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia gave cursory sniff, allowed one in return. Amalia gave a smile.

I hope so too Amalia wasn't sure what had happened to this Diesel, but it hadn't been kind. Though she had been kind to her.

See you around.

Amalia stood after Diesel was some ways away, shaking her pelt clear. She would do as promised put some rabbits in a cache and she would leave.