Ankyra Sound I was meant for a life somewhere else.
Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,233 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
It was not his friend that answered. The older wolf approached with an easy swagger, greeting Kigipigak. The sangilak sniffed the air and found traces of Sapphique's scent upon the air, so this was not entirely a stranger—this was a companion to Njord. With that figured out, he was more at-ease.

I greet you! He answered; before he could say more, the redtail came climbing up the embankment and called to Kigipigak directly. Kigipigak's tail swayed briefly and his voice boomed forth, Njord!

We have been well. Sakhmet has blessed me with a pair of sons! Laughter poured in gregarious heaps from Kigipigak. He had not forgotten the old man, but he was too busy flaunting what greatness had been given to him.

They are big enough for travel, so we planned to visit the village of Moonglow. We have some days of travel ahead but, since our camp is near I thought — my friend! Njord! He should come and meet them! Another peal of laughter, fading softly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was meant for a life somewhere else. - by Njord - June 01, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: I was meant for a life somewhere else. - by Kigipigak - June 02, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: I was meant for a life somewhere else. - by Gunnar - June 03, 2022, 05:06 AM