Redtail Rise you did not order invisible pie, you hate invisible pie
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
I will look for a suitable place, he promised her, letting his silver eyes linger tenderly on her sulphur yellow and swallowing back the guilt that begged him to look away. Eventually he did tear his eyes downward and wet his lips in a rare show of nervous energy. Suppose she never felt at home here?

Truth be told, Aventus didn't know if he could come to call the rise home, either. He felt awkward and cowed in his sister's presence. It was difficult to let go of distrust. He worried what would become of Arielle and the pups she carried if Avicus was merely biding her time, waiting for an opportunity to plunge the dagger in his back.

He could not allow himself to entertain such thoughts — this was the only hope he had left — but mention of his sister's children inevitably brought them to the forefront. He frowned. Avicus and I did not have the best relationship growing up. I do not want to test the bounds of her hospitality by approaching so soon. They were his nieces and nephews, but he had no right to see them. He barely had the right to see his own offspring when they were born.

Perhaps you will accompany me to visit, when the time is right?
Messages In This Thread