Redhawk Caldera I know who've you been and who you'll become
Brecheliant
Sciathán
734 Posts
Ooc — Me
Chapter 6

Day 52 of established existance

Grounded to home-base. Practice in digging trenches and hide-outs. Daily paw to paw combat training with siblings. Air-raid howls improving in duration and volume. 

Situation: stable
Mood: slightly bored

End of update

Ever since the incident at the borders Dwin and her siblings were confined to the den area and any obvious attempt to venture further beyond the established line of defense was swiftly interrupted. For a week or so it seemed that even this hyperactive puppy had accepted the new rules. When she was not sleeping (and those precious hours of peace were becoming shorter with every passing day), she was busy, exploring every inch of the area she was allowed to play freely in. 

To those, who were not observing very carefully, she was doing all the things a nearly three months old puppy would do. She was digging, she was chewing, she was fighting with her siblings, she was annoying and needy with her parents, she got on the nerves of her nannies, she was hard to get back inside den in the evening and she was the first to wake up and be very impatient to get back outside. To those, who might have paid more attention, they would have noticed that here and now the cunning little thing was also mapping the perimeter and testing the weak spots in the surveillance. 

One such place was under a bush, where Dwin had dug a little hollow to hide away from the mid-day sun. What people did not know was that right beside it there was a short tunnel created by roots and washed out sand that led right on the other side of the invisible fence that Dwin was not supposed to cross. An opportunity to use it presented itself, when Maia decided to have time off. Dwin obediently waved her a good-bye, but at the first opportunity went through the secret passage and bounded after her mom. 

Target in sight. Accelarate!

Her mother was a bit of a distance ahead and it took some effort for Dwin to catch up with her, but eventually she did and instead of alerting Maia of her presence she went straight to nip at her heels. That had been a new past-time of hers lately. 

Messages In This Thread
I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - June 16, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Ceridwen - July 06, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - September 09, 2022, 04:20 PM