Lion Head Mesa one more line, i'm super-human
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
667 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
It was midday when Glaukos sought out @Siptah.

He knew some vagaries about the boy's schedule; that he visited with a priest in the dawn hours then spent time with various tutors through the day. Glaukos meant to interrupt whatever he was doing.

The tribunus came upon the boy's private chambers where he was listening to some kind of history lesson.

Boy. Glaukos called to him, standing at the door with a glower on his face. Come, it is time for your training.
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Siptah did not move. He bristled, and he told the soldier coldly, "I am a Prince. I will be addressed as such." He had never been interrupted before, either. The Prince eyed his tutor, then nodded for them to keep going. The soldier would show him respect, if he wanted respect in return.
Physical Health (100/100)

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

Siptah is grieving the loss of his mother.
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
667 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy refused him.

That was fine; Glaukos had many other things he could be doing. He also realized that and felt a little rankled by the boy's attitude, because there were many other things he should be doing.

And your father the pharaoh ordered me to train you. Our training starts now. He stood at the doorway to the chambers without moving any further. Unless your ego is more important than what your father requires.

Glaukos would not wait for long. He turned from the doorway and began to stalk the halls, seeking a route outside to the more exposed exterior levels of the mesa. If the prince followed, he followed. If he did not, then it was a failure of the boy and not the man.
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Siptah had erred. That was fine, he was learning. The Prince huffed lightly, pale eyes narrowing, but he said nothing as he slipped to the ground and began to follow after the soldier. "Wait," he said, as he paused by the wellspring to drink. It gave him time to think, because internally he was starting to get anxious. He'd not sparred anyone other than his father and Germanicus, so he had no idea of what to expect. Once he'd drunk his fill, the Prince made haste for the soldier once again. "What're we working on today?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

Siptah is grieving the loss of his mother.