Ouroboros Spine epilogue
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
maybe a @Samani or @Kukutux ? :D

The growth of Callyope revealed much.

Her body stretched into long limbs and as some of the original puppy weight dropped, she leaned out. She walked on stilts with oversized paws and ears large on top of her narrow head. The thin frame of her mother with the height of her father, hinted at in these growth spurts.

These things did not stop her at all, romping just as much with the other children and tending to the work with the women just as well.

Today she searched for two faces in particular.

If she was meant to find them, her path would reveal them.

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The peachy figure watched with quiet amusement.

The young puppies romped and played. Samani thought they were beautiful in their own ways. She admired the softness of their fur, the downy hairs that stood on their ears, the roundness of their heads. The young woman wondered if Stratos’ head was becoming too large for his puppy body. The idea nearly brought a laugh to the surface of her face, but it was Callyope that stopped it.

The little girl moved with determination, Samani thought with a proud smile at her young sister.

Hello, Callyope. You are proving yourself today.

The girl’s voice was soft. She lowered her head to her paws to let it rest. Her gaze was fixed on her sister’s figure. Samani smiled, hoping that Callyope would draw nearer.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
She smiled, meekly at her sister's words, tail waved behind her. Delicately she moved to find a spot next to her russet sister.

Pressed her nose to her fair sister's chin.

I wish to learn today, She answered in their mother's tongue. I have questions for Samani. The sheepishness of this all showed on her face, but she did her best to not shy away from the door she had opened by herself.

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The moon child was overcome with feelings she had never known before. The softness of her sister’s touch and the warmth of that young gaze were so mesmerizing. Samani wondered if she would find the joy of motherhood for herself, one day. That time was not upon her, but she knew that it would arrive when her time was right.

A sweet smile was shared with the young one.

I will teach you anything you wish to learn. What questions are in your mind, sister?

Samani offered a kiss to Callyope’s forehead.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Her tail offered soft sways as she settled in, eyes closing contently at the kiss.

Anaa told me in moons that sisters may have children. That in many more moons I may too. Perhaps a daunting conversation for her poor older sister!

I know not to rush moons, so what happens between those moons? And I have — She grew shy and sheepish, tucking herself closer to her older sister. Leaning near her ear. I make furs from Mo's hunts, it makes me happy to see him happy.

A crush!?

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Samani blinked with surprise.

Callyope spoke of ugi and of the future children that might come from such relationships. The young woman had not considered that this would be her little sister’s discussion of choice. She did not want to offer words that were unkind. Yes, in many moons she would be faced with the option to have an ugi, but that was… far away, she imagined.

Samani smiled warmly. She knew she did not want to keep Callyope from sharing with her. She spoke fondly of a Mo who had seemingly captured her attention and her young heart.

Mojag? He is a very good boy, Callyope. I think making him gifts is a lovely idea. Would you like to make more furs, or would you like to see my collection of sea stones? I will give you one to give to him as a gift. Samani wondered what her sister would make of that.

We can speak more on the moons to come while you look, hm?
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Oh, yes! Yes! I pick him the best sea stone.

Her head bobbed and nodded. She felt prepared to follow her older sister right along. She bet Mo would love a sea stone. Those would be impossible to find here! She would be the first to show him part of the sea, part of her very being!

What happens in the moons?

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Okay, come with me and I will take you.

It wasn’t a very far trip. She’d have Callyope back home with herp prize within fifteen minutes. She yapped softly to the parent who was watching over them so that they would know and then she turned to set them on their path. The pace was an easy one so that her sister could keep up easily enough.

Callyope was curious about what would happen in the moons to come. Samani wondered if she should have mentioned this, but figured that she could offer a general idea of the future to satisfy her little sister’s questions.

You will grow, of course. Bigger and stronger, faster, more beautiful. The moon girl smiled.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Beautiful as you? As anaa?

She laughed softly, but only because she could not believe it! She already seemed disproportionate, gangly in a million ways. Would she ever have the grace of those older women around her? Perhaps she might become strong and warrior-like akin to father.

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Would you care to have an up-to-date thread? I'd be happy to make us one. <3 ^^

No, no, no, Samani answered, her snout waving from side to side.

You will be even more beautiful, a swift smile found her features. The sea girl had no doubts that her younger sister would be a fine woman. She already carried so much joy in her features. However she grew, it would be stunning. She would take the world by storm. Samani could not think otherwise. Callyope was a light and she would shine brighter than the sun.