Stone Circle this is a new century
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 
even a brutish fool like colt briggs knew something had changed.
the woman's home was stronger. he did not dare put a paw beyond her borders this time.
but her scent — he looked for it. colt figured she was laid up with the little wretches now. he snorted. fine bit of hunting he'd done for this trip. but he was not truly annoyed, only curious, drifting just off the border in hopes of learning her whereabouts.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri moved towards the borders a scent reaching her. It was one that had clung to Sanja as well as a sad stillness everytime it had lingered. Inkeri hadn't understood but when she got near enough to him. She waited, wary and a little confused.

Hello.

Her accent curled around them.
Common
Norwegian

Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
she was pretty, but colt wasn't here for her. "mornin'," he grunted. "i'm looking fer yer — leader, i s'pose. dark fur."
he studied the woman as he spoke, trying to suss out any weaknesses. as far as it seemed, this was a place of women.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
]

Inkeri narrowed her eyes at him. He was dismissive, rude. And the stillness that clung to Sanja after his visits did not sit well. She did not know the nature od their relationship, but a protective spark lit.

Her name is Sanja. As often as your scent has lingered you should at least know that much despite the language barrier.

Inkeri moved closer her very body vibrating in distatse
She is busy. I will ask what business you have for her and your name?.
Common
Norwegian

Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
oho. this one was a spitfire too. colt snickered, though he backed a few swaggering steps in the air of a man who has mockingly put his hands in the air. "never needed her name. we had an agreement, yew could say."
the red eyes went cold. "killt a deer not far from here. even if she ain't around, it's for yew an' yers." and it would be the last thing he did for her. his duty belonged elsewhere now.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri stared at him, nonplussed. Why on earth did Sanja hold any type of agreement with this one. He was borish.

She bowed her head to him. Thank you. She will be unable to pay her debt of whatever your agreement entails. For some time.

As much as it rankled. I will pass it on.
Common
Norwegian

Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
he shook his head sharply. "i ain't expect nothin' now that she's — indisposed." that was what this woman was saying, right? trying to protect the privacy of someone who'd already let colt far too close.
he snorted at the idea. ragged and rough he was, he had no business trading shit like that to keep kids alive. 
the deer, then, doubled as a peace offering. "thank yew kindly, ma'am."
colt turned, ready to leave unless he was stopped.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri watched him go. Once he was out of sight, and she no longer was on guard. She would go and find the deer he spoke of. She may need Lucius's help to separate it.

She glared at where he had been sharply. Also perhaps she needed to talk to Taktuq about this wolf. She did not trust him, he gave her bad feelings. It made her stomach her. Ink was used to reading a nother, to find out if they would handle her roughly. Especially, when she was helping someone else.
Common
Norwegian