Haunted Wood In Need of A Savior
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Okay he has a huge split from his muzzle down to his chin. And above his right eye and down into the flesh beneath it, barely missing his eye. I am still unsure if he will lose the sight. I may roll for it.

Dreven left the other wolf behind, and he stumbled through the haunted wood. Blood dripping from the wounds on his face. Hot and salty against his lips. He kept licking at it, but it did nothing to stem the flow. A steady stream of quiet curse words fell from his lips as he walked, blood in his eye and he couldn't see.

Dreven finally took a moment to stop what he was doing and lean against a tree, he wondered briefly if there were any wolves around @Bridget or if he should just work on his face himself. He blinked again, blood falling to splash through the eye and onto the ground. He twisted his head trying to glimpse out of the one unmarred.

He blinked again and though he wanted to howl he kept quiet and instead continued his steady stream of expletives.

Fucking wolf, what a bastard. Look at this mess. How the hell did I let him get such a hit in. Fucking idiot is what I am.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The blood was the first indication that something wasn't right. She caught its scent a while before she caught sight of him.

Bridget was scouting for prey. She wouldn't hunt on her own, for a variety of reasons, but she could at least let the others know and they could potentially try for something larger. She wanted to try herself, to prove she still could, and it had simply been a while. Something like that might be good for Brecheliant.

Instead she was getting waylaid. She couldn't ignore someone needing help. Hey. Hold on. If you're injured, I might be able to help. She called this out as soon as she saw him, but before she moved in too close. She couldn't see the extent of things but she could certainly hear his cursing.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

She came upon him on the side he couldn't see out of. He turned with a snarl, white teeth flashing. Who the fuck

He blinked and allowed the blood to stream from his head and face, as he stared at the she wolf in front of him. She was pretty dressed in creams and coppers. Though the biggest thing that caught his eye was her missing leg. He stared at it for a minute and then back up to her.

How can a pretty thing like you help me?

A growl continued, from his chest, but he at least stood still and waited, the growl growing quieter, but still there.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
This pretty thing is a medic. You look like shit. She responded frankly but good-naturedly. By now she was used to this reaction.

She wouldn't approach without his consent, but she wouldn't just leave either. He wouldn't make it far in this state. If he told her to get lost she would simply wait.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven chuckled. You mean Hammered shit, darling. He shifted and moved to look at her a little easier with his clear eye.

Are you going to move closer? I promise I don't bite, well unless asked. he gave her a wolfish grin, and then waited. Quiet and watchful.

Am I gonna lose the eye? Because if so I may need to return and kill the bastard.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Whatever you say. Bridget replied in response to his correction, though she didn't bother responding to the next part. Something about it rankled her, but she was too interested for the sake of her trade not to move in and begin inspecting.

Not sure. You'll have to let me treat it to know. If I don't, you'll probably lose more than an eye. She didn't think even the Druids could remove a face once infection set in. If he caught it as badly as she had he'd be a goner.

She looked at him with a silent request for permission, then commented before getting to work (if he agreed). Someone take particular issue with your face, or did you deserve it? He seemed playfully arrogant enough to not mind straightforward.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven eyed her. Well then treat it. What do you want in steed of your healing prowess? he moved closer though a twitch in his shoulder showed his slight unease. He was not a fan of bearing a sore, blind side to a stranger. However, he couldn't go on like this.

Dreven chuckled. He came upon our claim. I warned him. He attacked anyway, so i returned the favor. You may come across him yet too.

Dreven shifted again digging paws into soil.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She knew where there were plants nearby that could help. Wait here. Without waiting for confirmation, she jogged to gather some of the flowers, then arrived back in a fairly short span carrying a muzzle full.

To stop infection. Or at least help. She had stronger stuff back home but these wounds were fresh and fairly clean. She'd have gone back if something already had set in, but right now didn't want to waste the time.

I'll have to clean it first. It might hurt a bit. She warned so he'd be ready, then came closer, inspecting before she settled in to grooming anything out. If I do, I'll treat him just the same. Lucky for you I don't pick and choose patients. Or ask for payment. She let out a sigh. Everyone always asked, didn't they? I learned that only the worst sort of healer would bargain with another wolf's life. I agree.

Then she had him lower his head and set to work. First a cleaning, then the treatment, and hopefully infection would not set in. She could tell him where to find her if he needed further treatment... she had the thought, but held it for now. She'd see how this went first.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven gave a sharp nod and then hissed between his teeth at the pain that danced along his face, but it was fleeting as all pain was.

She came back with a mouth of green and he thought briefly of his father and a strange feeling crept along him, but he quickly pushed it aside.

Dreven lifted his head, and turned good eye towards her. Pain I am used too.

She found his flesh and began to clean. He didn't wince or cry out, though it hurt like hell.

Lucky indeed. He rumbled. I'd have paid you if you had. I always pay debts owed.

Dreven gave a dark chuckle. I have seen such healers. Sell your life for a mint and your bones for a meal.

What are these plants your putting on me? None are gonna dull my senses are they.

His tail twitched at the thought. He hadn't even thought to ask, but he hoped not. He hated those types of herbs and plants. The ones that made him stupid.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She cleaned things as thoroughly as she could, given the circumstances, and then set about applying the plants in a sort of paste. The leaves staying would help to keep things out, but Bridget knew the important part was the juice that would settle into the wound. It would fight any infection that might try to linger.

Oregano. It's the best that I could find nearby, but it should do the trick. Just don't shove your face anywhere you might regret. She gave him a look that would playfully imply she knew the warning was necessary.

I don't use poppy, or plants like it, when I can help it. And I always ask. If you find a medic who doesn't, I'd check your options, if you can. That isn't shit to play with. Maybe he knew that, maybe he didn't, but Bridget never missed an opportunity to share advice. Of course that brought to mind Harka. By the time she'd met him he'd been beyond helping. There were rare occasions when poppy could be a mercy.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The juice stung, but it had a pleasant aroma. Can you eat this shit? It smells good.

He rumbled quickly. He chuckled. I don't plan too, but trouble tends to find me.

Dreven shifted. No it isn't. a small tremor when under his fur. He knew intimstely what those herbs could do to you.

Thank you for your help.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
At least he seemed aware of it. She'd seen more than her fair share of wolves descend into addiction. It was a part of her old pack's culture that her mentor had aided in, but because it was spiritual it was less for the medics and more for the elders. She'd never gotten the appeal but she'd also had the benefit of treating those undergoing withdrawal.

You can but I wouldn't overdo it. She responded with a smile too. She had thought he might turn out to be as big of an ass as the woman she'd treated a while back but he seemed to be warming up. I'm not sure it's quite as good for your stomach as it is for wounds. She usually had other options she gave for stomach issues.

Do you have far to go? She wouldn't mind accompanying him a ways if it wasn't hugely out of her way.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven had seen the addicted and he had seen what others would do for the addiction in their blood. He had also seen and been one of the ones who had been given the herbs to render them useless and the things that had been done to him. He blinked, forcing the thoughts away. It was over, there was no point in dwelling.

Dreven was usually an ass, but even he had enough brain power to know when it was wise to make an enemy and when it wasn't and right now. She was helping him, he'd be foolish to try and be a dick.

The heartwood. He murmured. He didn't think it was too far, just a paw step. But he could be wrong, he was a little pained and not thinking entirely straight.
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
can be last for me <3 we can assume she walked him back and dropped him off if you like!

Bridget nodded - she knew the place. It was a bit north from here but she'd barely gotten started in her walk. It would be good to push herself a bit farther. I could use a walk. And it sounds like you could use a little help staying out of trouble. She got to her feet and waited, standing comfortably.

She wouldn't move to help him unless he asked. Bridget was used to wolves and their pride (her own included) and figured any move in that direction might be seen as an insult. Instead she'd measure her pace to his and let him choose the speed they progressed with.