Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,233 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
I think since Siv is busy, I'll continue? New order could be Kigi > Amalia > Kuku just so we can close up?

Kukutux informed them of their first camp, and to expect a second. Kigipigak remembered the names of her children and was delighted to hear that they were running now with them; it made him feel somehow old and young at once, and very proud of her, as well as his own people.

Her expression cooled slightly and Kigipigak was surprised to hear of another wolf laying claim to the spire, although he did not know its full significance to the moonwoman. The man gave a nod but said nothing - they were far removed by being here in Natigvik, so all he could really do was listen.

Samani would come to join them. At this Kigipigak grinned. I will send my son Kivaluk with her, then! And perhaps the girl Tulukiri, if she is amicable. Knowing the new recruit, that wouldn't be a difficult order to give, but they were very different people and might not work together well. That would look poorly to Natigvik.

There was another girl there with Kukutux, though. This one Kigipigak could not recall meeting, but he might've once, and he smiled to her warmly; she was quiet though, and kept to herself. Amalia, the man called to his own amaguk who waited - let us give a warm welcome to our kin, and help them with their camp.

In this way he would offer up all that Natigvik had for Moonglow to thrive, as this was a time of great joy, and he was happy to provide.
Messages In This Thread
taputigaa ⫩ - by Kukutux - September 17, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Sakhmet - September 17, 2022, 05:07 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Callyope - September 17, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Amalia - September 18, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Kigipigak - September 19, 2022, 08:12 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Tulukiri - September 19, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Kukutux - September 20, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Kigipigak - October 09, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Amalia - October 10, 2022, 02:48 AM
RE: taputigaa ⫩ - by Kukutux - October 16, 2022, 02:16 PM