Lion Head Mesa Let me just stop fighting
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
If Nala happens to be present, then she is welcome to hop in — but please let Tavina post first! ^^

The hemet sought the young girl in which the shabti willed to learn the ways of the spiritual and holy.

Fortunately, Sokha did not think she would come by much trouble doing so. It was often she saw the sesh @Tavina with the girl. Perhaps she would know the direction in which to turn.

Sesh, The dancer, now turned priestess, faced the woman in her physician's quarters. Sokha greeted her warmly, offering a small dip of her head. Do you know where I could find @Nala? Reasoning wouldn't be given just yet. Not unless it was asked for.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
the light, cultured voice of the priestess sounded outside her exam room. she glanced between the door and nala's direction, who she had stolen away in here from her tasks, just for a bit. her lover had gone off to collect cloths, a sesh's errand.

tavina smiled wryly and cleared her throat. "she's just gone to the store-room," she said, hoping her love would overhear and not show herself unless she wished.
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
skippable for now!!

she could only assume somebody had come to collect her for more tasks.

so she busied herself in the store room further at the sound of the conversation. reorganizing cloths, furs. dusted a shelf here and there.

she kept one tall ear out to listen to their conversation.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
To her disappointment, the one she sought was not here.

I see... She'd been so hopeful of meeting the girl soon. It showed in her tone.

Ramesses has asked that I teach her. Our shabti sees it that she may suite well at the service of both hem and hemet. When do you think her work will be done so that I may speak with her? If Tavina even knew.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
sokha was greatly polite as always, and today she brought another opportunity for the sanpin.

"i believe she will be finished very soon, hemet," she said, loudly enough for nala to hear if she was close.

her eyes shone. "won't you come in and sit down, lady sokha?"
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Soon to finish. There was hope.

That is well. But was Tavina's assumption correct?

Oh, no... I do not wish to intrude in your work. I trust you have plenty to do, sesh, and it is not of my desire to be in the way. A polite decline, despite how gracious and tempting the offer indeed was.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
feel free to have nala enter anytime!

tavina perched close, peering toward the doorway as if her lover might arrive.

"you are not intruding. my work is mostly done here; i thought only to lay in a new set of cloths." she paused with a smile. "you are priestess now."
260 Posts
Ooc —
it seemed safe to come out now.

truly no avoiding anything within the palace! something would always find it's way back to her.

so with cloths in tow, she returned to tavina. and a...preistess!

nala bowed low before her as she entered the room.

there was some sting of having to grovel even in a usually safe space.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
In some sense, Sokha felt guilt for turning away the sesh's company. If not tending to another, she was often left to her own devices. Though, maybe she preferred it that way.

Tavina was quick to change the subject, and the hemet played along without acknowledging the rest. That I am, yes. Something I never thought to be true... and yet, here I am.

Just then as they began to speak on her new title in Akashingo, someone else came into view. Ah, the one unlike wolf. The fur was silky, bi-colored of snowy white and murk. By the cloths she carried, it was safe to assume this was the girl she had come for.

Rise, young sanpin. You need not be so courtly. Sokha took a moment to pause and truly observe. Then, a few later, she would speak. You must be Nala. She did so with a warm smile and soft gaze. 
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
skippable!

nala arrived. tavina smiled brightly in her companion's direction. 

and she was grateful that the new priestess did not insist so upon formality.
260 Posts
Ooc —
young sanpin.

it soured her heart, that they were not that far in age from one another and yet! but she supposed she should have been grateful, seeing the other kindness that was returned.

but she rose without a word.

yes, hemet. and still she could not shake herself free of formality!

what may i help with?
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
in time they spoke. 

tavina watched protectively over nala, but sokha was no thread.

later they would discuss her in whispers.