Hushed Willows Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,278 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had been gone for a moon. He hadn't realized his friend was gone, nor did he realize his lifemate was too. Had he known, he very well would have abandoned his hunt for a time to help the little one that he had befriended to find his parents.

Rodyn closed is eyes as the sun danced between the colored branches, lighting up the ground and his russet red form. There was a bittersweet note to the sun today. Rodyn knew it was because he was changing, he was growing into what he was meant to be. Though a part of him wondered if perhaps, he would fully be the same after so long. He studied the shoulder that was now scarring and sighed. He would not trust as easily that was for sure.

A head tilt cause he felt a stirring in the area, the ground itself. He lifted yellow eyed gaze and moved across the tree line, eyes falling to another. Younger than him, he studied him from afar, realizing quickly it was Melaneus. Though it was not the young pup he had been, now he was rearing near his adult height and girth, and he was set to be much larger than Rodyn himself, who was no small wolf.

So with sun light rising behind him, he moved forward into the other's line of sight, but said nothing, in case Melaneus simply wanted to sit in silence for a time.
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - September 25, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - September 29, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - September 30, 2022, 06:09 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - December 03, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - December 04, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - December 06, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - December 06, 2022, 11:09 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - December 19, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - December 19, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - January 09, 2023, 01:51 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - January 09, 2023, 07:37 AM