Wheeling Gull Isle Cloaks of Mist
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
All welcome, but he is looking for @Bartholomew!

After his quick introduction to the other residents of the isle, courtesy of Heda, Ensio sought out one man in particular. Their leader and teacher. When he first met him, his impression was of sense of humility, nobility and great wisdom. He wanted to trust him...to reach out. And now, today he did, to see if his gut instinct had been right. 

The great sea of lavender had called to him today, catching his eye. Here he sat, a granite and ice figure amidst a burst of color. A soft breeze ruffled up along the dense hairs of his back, before he called out in a single, low note.
তততততততততত
133 Posts
Ooc — Bees
it happened during a younger moon.

in the depths of the cave, all that had once taken soft root in the corpse had been expunged.

roots and stems. caps and crystalized sap. memories to be assorted by flies.

and while the corpse had indeed experienced the winddown of withdrawal, it still felt the pull. it was not the want for life - an impossible irony - but another symptom of internal rot.

the corpse wished to be intimate with that which would someday claim it anyway.

it disturbed the fields of lavender, flattened snout to the ground. the scent was pungent, hiding any other herb which might grow therein. the growing frustration made the oncoming fever worsen.

the corpse raised its head barely above the flowers, its pushed out tongue same shade as them.

[Image: BERNADETTE.png]
[Image: Cultist_Acolyte_Dead.png]
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
it was a young man who called for him today.

not the growing boy known as mo, nor the grown man perdition. this was a new voice to sweetharbor. one that had been brought forth by heda.

when he approached — parting the flowers with willowy limbs — it was with warmth and grace.

blessed day, he started with before he settled near the other. it is always good to see new faces join the isle.

let me know if @a corpse is just watching or if I need to edit for interaction <3
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The first to respond to his call was not the benevolent man who was on his mind. Instead, out of the sweep of lavender, raised a stout, dark head. Remaining stationary, he blinked once...twice. Squinting slightly to try and make sense of this...odd wolf. He did not remember seeing her before. He began to take a step forward, then Bartholomew appeared.

"Greetings to you too." Ensio's reply was much more casual, hardly being educated in religion of any sort. "Heda...my friend, welcomed me some weeks ago. She said I should meet with you, when I found the time." It felt only natural for him to lower himself as he did. Still, traces of the harshness he had experienced in his young life were permanently etched onto his features. "Do you remember me? I'm Ensio." He offered, sharing an inclusive look with the woman.
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
carrying on <3 bees please pop in again whenever!

of course i remember you.

his eyes were warm and he welcomed the boy as if he was his own. he supposed now he was! you are the only northerner i have met. you will not be forgotten no matter where you go. his voice grew fatherly now, protective and prideful.

have you decided to stay for good, ensio?

he would be pleased to hear whatever the boy may share with him.

then he would show him around the island, as they spoke and exchanged whatever stories may pass their lips.