Lion Head Mesa lover
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
some assumptions made, let me know if they're not okay!!

she had spent the early morning doing errands. learning. she informed senmut of the approval from pharaoh. she went to visit the queen who had eyed her with something that left nala twisted.

now, as she ventured into open air, the sky brought down something with it.

light dustings. faint snow, the kind she imagined would not stick but it was here. falling. already? it seemed too soon! it seemed like only just last week the world had been blooming and full of light.

she turned at once to go bring @Tavina out for this sight.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
all good! <3

tavina stood with her shoulder touching nala's own. her lover had brought the sesh out of doors from her herbs, and now they watched the first snowfall.

"it melts on the edges of akashingo. it doesn't have the ability to gather on the sand, for some reason. so all the meadows and flat places will be one big drift, and then, the palace."

she grinned and kissed the other's soft forehead.
260 Posts
Ooc —
she could not say why it touched her so deeply.

tavina here, explaining the winter of akashingo, and the sight of it coming upon them. she nearly cried. yet she withheld.

what if- what if we wed...soon? away from the palace, just us. her voice a trembling whisper for only her lover. prepared for the logic of a sesh where her emotional heart bled.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
omggg

tavina gathered nala close, the deep color of her eyes alit with something beyond them.

"yes. yes — i'd rather enjoy that."

and suddenly she too was overcome with emotion. "the place we first met."
260 Posts
Ooc —
nala had a loose grasp of marriage.

some seemed to settle into the life with little things. akashingo had showed her the extensive ways others would celebrate a union.

but these things only considered herself, not her love.

do you think...you want anyone with? @Gucci? she did think of senmut too, but that might draw too much attention! although gucci himself was a noble...
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"i'd like that. maybe the priest." 

she kissed nala's cheek.

"they may notice if we are away. but i do not think we will be made to have a ceremony here."

and her heart beat fast, so fast. "are you certain this is what you want, nala?"
260 Posts
Ooc —
the priest.

she agreed with a soft nod.

she hoped such a thing would not be forced upon them, but maybe...maybe they could gain favor for their union too. that maybe pharaoh would see that nala had been good to take a chance on.

i am always certain with you.

she moved to kiss tavina, long and deep. feeling like she had made every right call that she could.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
fade? <3

they kissed, and it was right, the sense that greeted them then.

in the winter, nala would be resplendent.

tavina held her close for as long as they both were able, wondering if she had ever thought her life might become so beautiful.