Redtail Rise eulalie
Pledged
Dragonspine
898 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
“Two holes,” Avicus said and Masquerade immediately began searching for the other, though her mother had more to say. She would find the additional one. She instructed her daughter to wait.

Masque had never done this before, though she intuited that the Wealda would flush them out somehow, leaving her to catch them. She breathed in sharply, trying to prepare herself. She crouched near the first hole, constantly fighting the urge to track Avicus’s progress and instead keep her focus honed on the hole.

Her eyes snapped upward when she heard the Wealda digging, then quickly fell back to her own dugout. Her hindquarters lifted slightly, Masque dipping forward in preparation to pounce whatever exited. She bit back a whine of excitement when she definitely heard scurrying underground.

A creature emerged so suddenly that Masquerade didn’t even clock its size or the color of its pelt. She struck like a rattlesnake, her aim very imprecise but nonetheless hitting her target. Her teeth dug into flesh and fur as the groundhog began writhing with surprisingly ferocious force.

The Toweard backpedaled rapidly, dragging it out of the hole. Her mouth had closed over its shoulder, leaving the rodent’s blunt snout free to sink its overgrown teeth into the side of her face.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eulalie - by Avicus - November 15, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 15, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 15, 2022, 11:26 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 16, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 21, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 22, 2022, 11:35 AM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 23, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 25, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 26, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 28, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - December 02, 2022, 05:56 PM