Ouroboros Spine On Bended Knee
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,297 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had wanted to wait. But he knew the longer he waited, the less nerve he would have had. So it was with absolute sureness that he had jumped in with both feet. He was what he was. There was no changing it.

Rodyn was older than Samani, almost 3. And he felt a momentary flare of panic, when he realized it may have been too much for her, but he had to do what was asked. In order to even consider he had to speak it. It was what was professed and what was given. A condition.

Rodyn would have not been dead were she to say no. He knew this, it would ache and it would hurt and he would cry, but he would have as he had stated many times before he would let her go. This was her choice, and if he was not enough or if she wanted something different it was not his job to stand in her way. It was his to step aside.

Rodyn's maw twitched into a small shy smile. I know you prefer simple things, but it is a tradition I couldn't ignore.

There had been vulnerability there, and it was still there, and his ears laid to his skull as she continued.

He nodded his head and then spoke softly. That is fine with me and if even we move things slow and you find I am not what you want. I'll stand aside. I will not make you feel upset for that.

He gave a soft noise in his throat and nodded. I accept.
Messages In This Thread
On Bended Knee - by Rodyn - November 25, 2022, 07:24 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Kivaluk - November 26, 2022, 03:55 AM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Kukutux - November 27, 2022, 01:33 AM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Samani - November 27, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Rodyn - November 27, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Aiolos - November 27, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: On Bended Knee - by Kukutux - December 14, 2022, 09:49 PM