Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
"In that case - tell me, what does it mean to you to be a boy or a girl? What do you think it is that makes either different?" Dwin decided to look at this rather philosophical question from a different angle. "Or are there physical things you miss? Like lifting your leg, when you pee?" though - she had tried this herself, with a little practice Dwin was just as good territory marker than any of the males in the pack. "Or being big and bulky, and strong and having a lot of scars to prove your worth?" she pictured Bronco. He was a definition of male to her, but it had never occurred to ask him, whether he was comfortable in his skin. 

"And, what will you be to your kids - a mom or a dad? Or a both? A dom?"
she asked and then thought, what would she be to her kids (if she decided to sign up for the rascals by some miracle), if she did not think gender was important. Dwin all the same? "So, if you have not experienced this mating stuff herself, how do you know that it is going to be pleasant or good? How do you know for sure that it won't hurt? Or that you will like it? Isn't it so that you find out, what you enjoy, only after you have tried it out? I mean my brother may think that fish are the best food in the world in all its beauty and glory, but that does not make them any more appealing to me? I think they are horrible," she shared the first example that came to her mind, but it could not be much different.

"And, what if you go in this expecting to like it a lot and then come out despising it?" this applied to all experience-able things in life. "And then - if you hate it so much, but there is no other way of doing it, wouldn't you consider looking for an alternative? Maybe then the parsley bed might not seem so unrealistic, huh?" she returned to her earlier argument, refusing to let it go. "And how do you know that - you - were not adopted? Your mom just may have found you - okay, not in parsleys but say fished you out of a pond? And why are you so sure that I was adopted?" Dwin pushed forward, since Rykor had encouraged her to ask questions. And question she would.
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM