Firefly Glen Cry little sister, (thou shall not fall)
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 
The greenery hung down in tendrils of beauty. The ground itself was frozen stiff and cold. Alaric wound himself through the trees. Head held high, eyes dancing as he took in the sights and the wolves. There were so many. A voice caught his attention and he turned impish green eyes towards the she wolf he had met @Sialuk

A large smile danced along his maw and he bowed his head. It's good to see your face as well. Moonspear walker.

His smile spoke of hidden things and his voice dipped down. Is this where you find the one who is strong of heart, body and mind?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The raindrop laughed, keeping the sound close when he asked if she intended to find someone "strong of heart, body, and mind." Are you such a thing? Strong of heart, body, and mind? she asked, a glimmer in her eye. They had seen each other only once before, and he had not the chance to show her any of those traits, except perhaps the mind.

And if you are, I wish to see it, she said, mischief in her delightful gaze. Sialuk knew that creativity was something that drew her in, and she desired a companion who might possess this quality.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Impish light lit up his eyes and face. A sharp toothed grin at her laughter. He bent to look at her upside down and then hopped back. 

Well i like to think so, but you just never know in this day and age anymore. Heart i Have it in spades. I have a romantic heart, that doesn't lie, but it's strong and hale.

He grinned delighted and looked around and then with a running start, he raced towards the nearest tree, Paws grasped the sharp bark and he ran up and up and then leapt off, a perfect corkscrew twist in midair, landing on all four paws and stealing one of the flowers that she'd been given. 

Then he winked.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
His sense of charm was much different from what Sialuk had known from others. He spoke like a child, whimsical and rushed. Perhaps having such an audience brought a different side of him to the surface. She gasped as he leapt onto a tree, whisking away a flower that had been a part of the bouquet around her neck.

Ukuksi! she exclaimed. You must earn such a thing from me! Sialuk had meant to give a piece of her wreath to those she found worthy. To steal one was not to her liking, and she gave Alaric a stern look, stomping her foot like a doe ready to charge.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was no angel, and he was no prize. There was a imp that beat in is breast. And he had learned long ago to heed what others said. Though it was clear he had over stepped. So with a sway of his head. He dipped and lay the flower back at her paw and stepped back.

I meant no offense. I wouldn't dream of taking something not freely given. Would you like me to put it back in your wreath.

Though his voice was sober, there was still a light of mischievousness in his gaze, but he would do as offered return her flower if she wished. He didn't want to make her angry. At the very least he wanted her as a friend.

Though her foot stomp was rather adorable.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk felt the hardness she had shown him, and she softened. You could not know, she said, her voice no free of the sharp tone she had taken moments ago. With so many around vying for her attention (and she for theirs), her spirit had been afire with emotion.

I give it freely to you, she said, feeling herself cool. Next time, she warned, ask a woman before taking. You are smart, Alaric, but you need learn many things still. The raindrop let it rest there, moving on to more pleasant conversation.

Did you search more for your sister, Amalia?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He blinked at her change of tone, it was like whiplash, but he took it. He understood what she was saying. And he could also understand all the fervor of many faces and many bodies in a small space. So he waited to see what she had to say.

Alaric smiled at her, all impish charm and big eyes. He felt the need to earn it now, but didn't know how. This was new to him, he had simply been drawn in.

Found her. She was happy to see me, and she seems healthy and happy. That's all i want for her. She's your neighbor actually.

He motioned towards Brechliant, large body turned to freely point. Paw raised, small wrinkle in his brow in thought. Then he nodded knowing where it was.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
a girl has a temper. ;P

In the darkness, even with the moon hanging brightly above, Sialuk could not see what he pointed to, but she knew the village. It was where the Redhawk village had once been. She had a vague idea that they were a friendly people, but the raindrop could not say that she was close with them now that Meerkat was not there. Even Towhee had gone on to Mereo along with Caracal.

It is good to hear this news! she beamed, Alaric's minor transgression all but forgotten. To have family in a village near our moon villages will bring good luck to your spirit. Do you know now if you will join her? Sialuk asked.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was actually quite cute that foot stomp

Alaric wasn't really thinking about it. He hadn't realized she'd not be able to see where he was pointing until it was too late. But she seemed to know what he meant and where at least. This was enough.

Alaric grinned back. It was good to see her. I've missed her.

He shook his head. I want to make my own home somewhere. I love my sister, but our personalities clash when we are too close together for too long. So it's better to have a little distance. See our father always called the two of us flight, careless, because we liked stories, and wandering. Rather than staying put. We like to stay put to, but we like a walk now and again. Our father never left the pack lands.

Alaric frowned in thought. I didn't take it personally. And I didn't try to change, Amalia did. She feels that she is careless and I hate it. Because she's not. She's one of the kindest wolves i know.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
She listened as he opened his spirit to her, speaking not only of his sister, but his father, too. Sialuk thought he had not been able to talk to many about where he had come from and how he felt of his father. It was sad to hear that his father had not been kind to his children. It made her wonder what her own taataa would have thought of her now. She would ask him on the mountain when she found the sunrise there again, listen for his spirit to speak with her.

It is lucky that she has you, and you her. Sialuk's own braataa had gone to the dancing lights so young, and she mourned for the man he would not get the chance to become.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric loved his family. Despite his father's issues with their personalities. He was a good dad. He had taught them well. Had trained them well. And the few times he did willingly speak of things and tell stories. They were some of the best. That was the father Alaric missed. 

Alaric smiled. yes I think so too. We were apart for awhile, but it was as if no time has passed. We have one other sister, Austria. She didn't get much oxygen when she was born. And it has caused her to be simple and sweet. She is with our parents. I miss her kind innocence. She was just beautiful on the inside and outside.

Alaric shook his pelt and pasted a smile on his face. But I shouldn't be telling you such sad things. Tell me of your family. OR whatever you wish? Tell me more about Moonspear if you'd like?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk found she had a name for Alaric: nipakkutujuk. She smiled inwardly to herself. While some used their body and movement to speak part of their words, he used his voice to a degree she rarely saw in others. When he spoke of Austria, Sialuk's mind immediately went to Kausuit. Sistraa was often misunderstood, but Sialuk knew it could not be helped. Even the raindrop had become angry with her from time-to-time, especially when Kausuit had stolen her bone and nearly ended her life by swallowing it.

You have met anaa—my mother. I have many sisters and a brother, and many more I consider my kin. Meerkat, who lives beside the sea, is an especially dear friend to me. She is close to my heart.

And Moonspear? Moonspear is a sharp place, but this you know. Many seasons ago, a strange storm struck there, and this is why anaa and I moved to the spine. Sialuk did not wish to speak of the tragedy that happened that day. This was a night of simple, happy delights!
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric adored his sister Austria. She was his favorite wolf of any. Even higher in his heart of hearts than Amalia and that was saying something as they were nearly twins. There was something to be loved about Austria and nothing and no one could take that away.

He listened, ears forward as she spoke of those she loved and cared for. I'm glad you can have someone close to your heart. A best friend is always a good thing. 

He had no best friend. Most of the wolves he knew found him annoying and irksome and wanted him gone.

Storms eh. I Like the rainstorms that come in sheets and make everything clean. That smell is divine.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk smiled, though the storm that had come to Moonspear had been anything but divine. It had taken much of what she had grown to love as a child, and she felt her heart ache for her father, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins who had gone to the dancing lights. The girl knew such things happened with reason, but it did not mean she had found that reason.

Her eyes flashed back to the crowd once more. Come, let us greet strange new faces. She wished to know many of the faces here, and there would be time for more meetings with Alaric in the coming days and months.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO