Greatwater Lake So I pull up in that Maybach Candy
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
319 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She studied him and listened. She waited patiently. If he had gone by nicknames, it meant something. Whether it mean he didn't want others to know who he was? Or he didn't want ties to something or the simple fact he didn't like his name. That was not for her to know or judge him on.

She flicked an ear forward, and then the other at his name. She tried out his name, and it took her a few tries with her accent. Especially on that EUS....but she got it finally.

So call you Ic...Icarus in Mereo, and Atreus when it is just you and I? I? You have a strong name, Atreus Bearclaw. Bearclaw. She said quietly.
Common
Norwegian

451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
If he’d felt vulnerable before this—particularly when exchanging touches—he was really showing his belly now. But he trusted Inkeri to be soft with it. And she didn’t disappoint on that measure, clarifying that she should use the name Icarus if she ever came calling in Mereo but would use Atreus when the two of them were alone together.

Yes, he said quietly, thank you, Ink.

Now he tucked his still-cold feet beneath his breastbone and straightened his posture a little. Their shoulders brushed, which brought a smile to his lips even as Atreus shut his eyes and angled his muzzle skyward, basking in the glow of the sun as it broke free from wintry clouds.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
319 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fade and another soon. so sweet

She could understand not sharing your name with others and she wouldn't betray something he trusted her with in such a way. She wanted to ask why, but felt it was not her place to ask such a thing yet.

You're welcome. Atreus. Atreus.

Inkeri eyed him with gentle gaze and leaned into the touch of his shoulder to hers. She joined him with closing her eyes and feeling teh warmth against her face.
Common
Norwegian