Eye Color change?
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Hey CMs! 
Wanted to check and see if it's okay if I change my girl Wicca's eye color just one time? 
In my minds eye she looks very closely similar to Reyes and I don't want to seem a copycat, so I just wanted to see if (despite her being posted with before she went inactive) I could change her eye color to silver to try and make her look a bit more different ahah ^_^'
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
i already mentioned in discord, but this is fine with me! would like to hear from the other CMs. :)
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
As long as the eye colour hasn't been noticed by other characters / really mentioned IC and won't affect someone else's continuity, it shouldn't hurt anything for you to change it if you want to. However, you shouldn't feel obligated to change how your existing character looks just because they resemble another character, especially when it's a simple design like red wolf with yellow eyes. There are a finite number of simple designs, some characters are bound to look similar eventually, and I think it can be kind of fun for a character to be mistaken for another IC since that happens IRL all the time!