Moonspear Elemental
24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
All Welcome 
@Sialuk <3 potential joining thread? We can see where it goes! <3

The witch had left for a time, deserted the palace of Akashingo, to go elsewhere.
The seasonal wheel turned, and in its wake, the crimson woman came around again.
She came from the southern lands beyond the Teekon as she had done the first time, skirting the Flatlands and going up, until she came upon the steadily rising slopes of a great mountain.
The peak of the Spear threatened to cut into the very sky, and Wicca was in awe of such a grand display as she stood respectfully away from the defined borders, head tilted upward to observe the dagger-looking top of the claim.

Wicca would smile softly, a brief thing, before she lowered her head enough to let out an inquisitive howl for an audience with the leader of the wolves who claimed the Moonspear.
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It just so happened that the storyteller had been near the borders when the howl came up. Fearful of being rude. He tip tapped his way over. A jaunty rhythm to his steop a smile on his face.

Hello! You've reached Moonspear. How can i help you?

Then he waited quietly, green eyes glowing with mischief and mirth as they always did. A coy smile upon his face.
24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Wicca watched as a boyish-looking young man came to her call.
He did not seem the leadership type, so she assumed he was likely a placeholder for someone else of rank.
But she was not unkind. 

"Hello." She greeted, a polite dip of her muzzle and a sway of her plush tail, "I am Wicca. I seek an audience with your leader, if they are around?" She offered, giving a light sideways tilt of her head that might've helped show her interest. 
Seeking the presence of Moonspear's leadership aside, perhaps the man in front of her could also help give some sort of insight? 
She would see, in the coming moments.
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was almost three, but he knew that he seemed much younger. He gave her a soft smile and tilted his tail to weave in greeting.

Our leader is @Sialuk. She is very busy, but I will call for her. I'm Alaric.

He tilted his head and lifted for the leader. Then his gaze fell back to hers. Did you travel far? What skills do you offer?
24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
"Indeed, I have travelled a great distance." She started after the man sent up a summons for this ''Sialuk'' he spoke of. 
She would continue after the briefest of pauses. 
"I can offer myself as a Medic, as well as a Spiritualist. I also have a knowledge of poisons. I can hunt well enough, and am not afraid of getting my paws or fangs dirty in a skirmish." She offered genuinely. 
She had no reason to hide her preferences or her skills, especially now.
Maybe they could be of use to Moonspear?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
tag for ref. <3

She had been leaving a rabbit fur to line the lodge of @Nasamik when she heard Alaric's voice, and Sialuk did not linger long before departing from the woman who would soon be a mother. Her sides were round, and the starwoman did not think it would be long.

Upon arrival, she saw a large, imposing woman with Alaric. She dwarfed even the dark man, who was no small wolf. Sialuk cast Alaric a questioning gaze, then waited to hear him.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric offered a soft smile to Sialuk. This is Wicca. She is a spiritualist and medic. She requested an audience with you.

he dipped his head to Wicca. Lady Wicca this is our lovely leader Lady Sialuk. He waved his tail and then with quiet steps, he moved slightly out of the way for Sialuk to speak. Though he held himself in careful neutrality in case the other wolf tried anything. She hadn't seemed the type.
24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
-squeaks out a reply to keep her active- ;w;'

Wicca watched as a snowy woman descended the mountain slopes to stand somewhere beside the boyish man, silent and questioning.

The man was quick to give introductions, to which Wicca dipped her head respectfully and spoke.
"Your comrade speaks truth." She began, voice smooth and genuine, "I am Wicca, I know of herbs and poisons, how to use them- alongside some spirituality." She offered, essentially repeating what Alaric had said, albeit in different wording. 
"I seek to be part of a place that has use for my skills. Is your Moonspear in need of them?" Her tone only changed to allow clear deference to the Alpha, her authority.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
no worries about the delay. <3

Alaric spoke of her first, and while Wicca repeated much of the same, there was a singular word that piqued Sialuk's interest. Poisons? she inquired openly, though there was no judgement in her tone. The wolves of Moonspear were, as far as Sialuk knew, peaceful. But the starwoman had lived long enough to know that peace was not guaranteed forever.

If ever a threat came to Moonspear's doorstep, Sialuk wished to have ways for the village to protect itself.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric said nothing. This was no longer his show. Instead he listen3d with interest. Wondering what it was that could be said and done. Poisons eh. This was turning out to be a pretty interesting and unique conversation.
24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Wicca nodded, confirming.
"Yes, my lady. Nightshade, Hemlock, Foxglove, Stinging Nettle...to name a few." She offered, intending to imply she knew of more. 
She wished to emphasize she could heal just as well, but the Alphess seemed interested in Toxins specifically, in the moment, so Wicca would oblige.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Foxglove.

Sialuk remembered the young man she had met two years prior, Foxfur. She took it as a sign that this woman was meant to be with them.

You are welcome here in village Moonglow, Sialuk said with a warm smile. Continue your study of plants, and you will do well here.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric stood and spoke softly. If you have more things to attend to I can show her in. Otherwise I'll take my leave, Lady Sialuk.

There was a gentle kindness to his words. ANd he'd help where he was needed. Just because he felt a bit different here in the pack lands, didn't mean that others would feel the same and he would do his duty to them. He'd show them the pretty places, help them dig a den if they needed it and then return to the outskirts.
24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
tiny post to start to wrap this thread up ;w; sorry for shortness!

Wicca returned the warm smile, offering an accepting dip of her head to Sialuk "I will." She vowed in response to the Alpha's words. 
With that, the crimson lady would begin to pull her body up the slopes.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Alaric excused himself, and Wicca appeared to need no more guidance upon the mountain. Sialuk nodded approvingly, returning to her duties. Perhaps a visit to her shrine for a long sit was in order.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO