Northstar Vale You're in my head it's not your fault.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
The world was tightly tethered and Reyson felt it hanging there like a string. Quiet tension in the edges of the pack lands, and in the pack mates of the Vale. He didn't know what was coming, he didn't know what role he had in it. But what he did know, was there was something there. Something tangible and he didn't know what to do for the first time in his life.

There had always been a cure, there had always been a way. But now being that he had no idea what was putting him so on edge, he couldn't come up with an answer. He helped towhee to search tirelessly for Maxim. He would help the girl Valiria search for her father, no matter how much despised the man. He wouldn't keep a girl from her dad, but she needed to rest first. Recuperate. Then if she wanted his skill set, he'd help her find the man that had started this whole tail spin in motion.

Arsenio searched for Antigone and again though Reyson didn't like the boy. He helped to keep an eye out for him. Reyson was not a cruel man. he was just a stubborn and duty bound one.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
76 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
In their silent language, Saleem had told @Sylianos that he was going to slip from the den today. Whether or not his brother followed was yet to be seen, but when the blue-eyed Galanis spotted somebody up ahead he did not recognize, he stopped dead in his tracks. His red fur was littered with scars, and the mere size of him was intimidating.

The boy stared wide-eyed, unaware that @Arsenio was nearby, observing the child who had “escaped” the den.
MORE INFO · PLAYER PREFERENCES
please ask before skipping. thank you!
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was surprised from his reverie by the sight of a small pup out and about. Arsenio was not far behind he imagined. So the larger scarred male, moved slowly unsure and wondering. He didn't now how to handle little ones this small, but he did know he was probably scary.

So he slid to his knees and then his belly and then waited, curious blue eyes on the child. Who stood staring right back.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
76 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Saleem noted more attributes of the strange, large man. He moved slowly. He shifted to his belly. Blue eyes stared back at him. Saleem continued to observe, and after several moments of pause, he gave a toothy grin, then leapt toward the scarred stranger. Saleem stopped just short of pouncing on the much larger paws, then did a second hop backward. He yipped, teeth showing in a playful manner.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was surprised as the child held no ill will and immediately jumped at him. Though he stopped just before. Reyson chuckled and gave a return play growl.

He used his larger paws to reach out and tap the child gently on the side, not yet bowl him over, but at least press enough to show he was willing to play. If it would be allowed. he didn't want to scare the boy either.
76 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
A throaty sound tickled the boy's throat, and he leapt forward again, feeling the tap of the large paw against his side as he did so. His lip curled, and he snapped at the paw, both front feet splaying upward before attempting to squash the appendage to the ground, where he fully intended to maul it with his tiny, pin-like teeth.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson allowed the boy to catch his paws after a few times. And though it hurt a little he let him snap and jaw out. Though he'd ever so often he'd pull it away for him to catch again. A smile on his large scarred face.
76 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Success! Saleem latched onto the paw, baby needle teeth coming nowhere near harming the large lad. The success was short-lived, as soon the paw pulled out of his reach, and Saleem was back on the prowl again. He caught the paw several times this way, a good way to boost his confidence. Eventually, the novelty of it wore off, and Saleem realized he missed his family.

A look of worry and slight panic washed over him, not sure what he was supposed to do from here. Arsenio, still nearby, but out of sight, watched carefully.

Saleem looked to the man with the large paws. Home?
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw the change coming and was powerless to do anything, but children's attention spans were small.

Reyson nodded. Yep I can take you home. Go find mom and dad yea?

The large man stood and moved so that the child understood he was to follow. Reyson would take him back to his den. If it was one of his own, he'd offer a ride, on shoulders or with gentle teeth to scruff, but this was not one of his child and he didn't quite know how to approach such a young thing without causing issue with the parents. Especially given who his parents were and what they already felt about him.
76 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Home! he beamed, happy to follow Reyson back to the comfort of his mother, father, and brother. It wouldn't be long before Saleem was venturing further and for longer lengths of time without the watchful eyes of his parents upon him.