Bug  Issues with notifications
28 Posts
Ooc — Free
Hello there,
I am having issues with Wicken not receiving PMs from threads he is involved in. My other characters work just fine, but I have missed 3 replies now that have not showed up in PMs nor displayed across the top as they regularly do. ^^ Thank you so much for your help <3
For clarity, Wicken uses he/they pronouns in all threads for the time being.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Just spitballing cos idk anything about coding or how the site works, but have you checked to see if Wicken's inbox is full (including the trash bin, which you have to manually empty)?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

28 Posts
Ooc — Free
Yes I have! ^^ He has absolutely no notifications. I've check everything from unread to drafts and even trash. It's a bit of a pickle.
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Hi - do you know which Subscription mode you opted into for these threads? Email, PM, etc? Do you have PMs enabled? Which threads did you subscribe to that aren’t working and have you ever received any subscription PMs on Wicken’s account?

A temporary work around while we figure this out; you can check your Threadlog to see if you have any replies to your threads.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
28 Posts
Ooc — Free
(April 12, 2023, 08:03 AM)Val Wrote: Hi - do you know which Subscription mode you opted into for these threads? Email, PM, etc? Do you have PMs enabled? Which threads did you subscribe to that aren’t working and have you ever received any subscription PMs on Wicken’s account?

A temporary work around while we figure this out; you can check your Threadlog to see if you have any replies to your threads.

Okay this resolved it! Sorry! I thought it was automatic when creating a character as it was on my other two that I created. His PMs for threads were switched to off. Thank you so much for your help, and I apologize for the mishap!