Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
Akashingo
Yaret
347 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
A stranger on her own? Perhaps; albeit, Legend did not rule out another, another, and another. That excited her, the more she thought on it, in an all too twisted and yet happy way. But she would take this, for now, with an ear never down.
The bait lured.
A fallen leaf of autumn seasons beyond her blossomed before her eyes. Out of the depths from grasses and branches, sheltered behind the lakeside as the butterflies themselves blessed her fur. A stark contrast to the mink, blanketed in sun and only merely adopted by this nature, she did not belong as this flora did. She, she whoever she was who walked on the air of this earth, was blessed with holding a place in a world so wrong, and made it look like beauty. Why, even her approach was passive in nature. Were all the wolves here friendly?
Haunches moving to the ground, pure eyes of gray sky with a nearly innocent doe-ness to them fluttered. Cracking a smile upon her lips, her tail lifted from behind her as it waved side to side in a slight curl. 
"Hello there!" her head moved up and down as she looked the new one quickly over in hurry.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Legend - April 16, 2023, 03:52 PM