Cerulean Cape make the dark feel darker than before
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
214 Posts
Ooc — Twin
He could not? He could not? You listen here, dipshit, venom intertwines with her words; the ferocity of her Gramma's tongue rippling to the forefront. Mama, her Mama, how horrified she'd be in this moment, but now Dinah could not tell who she would be more cross with.
But it did not matter; not right now, not anymore.
My mama's husband died, and half of her kids are missing. My dad-- my dad and my siblings, they're all gone. And now we're homeless! So if the only helpful thing you have to say is just pray, as if that has ever fixed anything for us, then you don't deserve to be here!
She shocks herself with the way her lip pulls back into an ugly snarl, a hideous gurgling growl now torn from her throat. The God she knew, the one she thought she knew, would not have wanted this, would he? She cannot peel the thought from her mind even as she denounces him aloud; oh, so loudly.
Messages In This Thread
make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 20, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 20, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 23, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:29 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 26, 2023, 04:23 PM