Redhawk Caldera you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
A weakling too. Dwin still had a vivid memory of Sylvie's breakdown and the moment she caught sight of Peregrine faltering, a shadow of dread crossed her expression. It was there for a second and then it was gone. Up until now her cool gaze had been fixated on the young man, her pose had been rigid and the fur along her spine had bristled. To give him a break from the pressure, she looked away and up and took a step back. As much as she did not understand, what he really wanted, she also did not need another panic-attack-stricken mess. 
"Home is not a physical place. It is, where your friends and family live," she told him. "No one, who you named or who knew you, lives here anymore. I met Towhee somewhere out in the wilds, far from here and even that was a long time ago," she said. 

"So, if you wish to find them here - I suggest to seek elsewhere,"
she added. "If you have nowhere else to go and need a safe place to stay during winter, then tell me good reasons, why should be let in. We have place for people, who value honest work and who respect others. Unfortunately - being a Redhawk does not give you any favours," she told him.
"A person's worth lies not in the grand family name, but in, what they do," she finished and gave him time to speak. 
Messages In This Thread
you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Peregrine - November 10, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Ceridwen - November 11, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 02:26 AM