Jade Fern Grove 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
212 Posts
Ooc — Twin
oh, yeah, sure, dinah purls. i totally believe you. you're definitely not a stalker.
but admittedly, she'd rather have this dimwitted mainlander breathe down her neck than have john condescendingly remind her that god loves her, and so she may as well stay. she leans her shoulder nonchalantly against the trunk of an old spruce, though the suspicion in her posture does not fade.
the pearl. she still had it with her, for some reason. i, um, it's in my personal collection now. with some other stuff i took with me when we moved. there were other things she had left behind. she hadn't had the time to grab everything that once belonged to judah, and her gut twists at the thought of dust and stagnant air settling.
she almost mentions him. my dead brother and i used to collect them. the words sit at the back of her tongue. thank you, by the way. for the pearl. it's prettier than anything i could've found myself.
there was nothing but ghosts left on the isle.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Dinah - December 12, 2023, 10:43 PM