Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the siren bristled as reek continued, vamping close to her personal space with little regard for his own safety. her black gums wrinkled, her muzzle ruptured into a silent snarl. her yellowed teeth exposed like sharp ridges on black shale. stark like mountain peaks against black fur and gum. his insolence was not surprising, but caiaphas grew tired of the lambasting. she viewed his approach as a clear threat -- and it was evident from her posture she would not be cowed by his advances.

"are you done yet?" she interjected, caring little to let him finish. how like a man to think only of himself. here he lamented he had been let down, but what of kevlyn, left dead on the high frontier? she had no remorse for leaving reek behind -- yet kevlyn was a different story. "you need to think bigger, if you are going to goad me."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM