Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
despite her provocation she was relieved when reek pulled away -- she watched hawklike as he settled with exasperation. his words had lanced her, but not in any way she dared expose -- instead she found herself sucking back and constructing an air of unshattered indifference. she watched as an ugly scowl marred his already unseemly countenance, the creases deep along his visage, rumpling the coarse black of his hide.

he asked if she had anything else to say and there was not a moment's pause in her response. a sliver of pink tongue laced across her lips and she looked up with a roguish smile, an expression highly inappropriate given their current dialogue. "yeah, got any food?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 13, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM