Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
tit for tat... caiaphas didn't like the sound of that.

as unabashed as she was in appearing as a supplicant before reek, she had a problem with resigning herself to groveling. caiaphas barely knew an honest day's work, and her streak of pilfering was not about to end now. slyly she recomposed herself and pulled away from the gaunt wolf, her expression somewhat shrewd as she did so.

"that sounds like effort." she stated, her voice contumely -- "so... i'm just gonna go." the weasel-like urchin slithered away from reek then, carefully composing an exit strategy should reek protest her departure.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 18, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM