Cerulean Cape there ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she did not think. she knew. when the orders responsible for creation first breathed into the world scatters of life, they had deigned the structure of the coyote frail and incompetent -- perhaps to offset this bludgeon of fate they granted these canids extraordinary intelligence. but all the same, they were too slight of frame for combat and often easily overpowered by their lupine cousins. and while the comrade before her denied this notion, caiaphas knew it in her heart to be true.

this did not mean she thought herself inferior to them -- in that aspect, she found herself quite better. where brawn failed to flourish, intelligence prospered. there was little in the world more engaging to the she-wolf than outwitting her peers. "it's just the way things are." she rose to her haunches when splinter reclined on his -- with a smooth flick of her tail the coywolf moved fluidly towards the tree-line for food and shelter. if splinter followed she was sure the conversation would continue -- either way, she was hungry for anything that wasn't seal.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.