let me see through your eyes, where there's so much life
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' attention on the uniquely minted female at reek's side was divided when the dark male spoke, interpreting her offer in a manner she had not meant for it to be interpreted. the gangly creature did not hide her surprise - it clouded her features and widened the sharp yellow of her fierce gaze.

she had no such notion of prying reek from his home in the dusky woods, nor from the fine flank of the female besides him. and it showed clearly on her gaunt countenance. "the sea doesn't want you, silly." she countered coldly, drawing herself into a poised supine position. "but the bounty is there for you to fill your cache, should you need it."

her gaze strayed to saena's flank, which was noticeably flat. perhaps sometime puppies would be on the horizon -- if that happened, would she be auntie 'phas? "i cannot eat it all myself, and do not wish for the waste to attract unwanted visitors."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see through your eyes, where there's so much life - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2015, 11:15 AM